General Data Protection Regulation
- To fulfill a contract with you
- With your permission
- In accordance with our legitimate interests
- To comply with legal requirements.
In certain circumstances, you may have the following data protection rights:
- You have the right to: Access, update, or delete the personal information we have about you.
- Request correction of your personal information
- Object to the processing of your personal information
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal information
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party,
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you would like to know what personal information we have about you or if you would like for it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
visitor’s browser type and other information, in order to improve the user’s experience. For more information about cookies, you can read the article “What Are Cookies”.
Google Doubleclick DART Cookies
As part of standard procedure, Clothedonations.org and many other websites use log files to track visitor activity. These log files record information such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, Internet Service Provider, and the date and time of their visit. This information is used for analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking user movement, and gathering demographic information. It is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
They may use this information to measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns or to personalize the content of the ads that you see on other websites. Please note that the website does not have access to or control over these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
- At Clothedonations, we prioritize the protection of children while they are using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor and guide their children’s online activity.
- We do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our website, please contact us immediately and we will make every effort to remove it from our records as soon as possible.
- This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or through channels other than our website.
If you have any further questions or would like more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our website can be accessed at https://www.clothedonations.org.